- Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Security Analytics Lead
- Location: Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Security Analytics LeadAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
• Lead a team of data analysts and security orchestration automation and response (SOAR) developers
• Collaborate with stakeholders to explore opportunities to develop data-driven analytic solutions for threat use cases via statistical modeling, machine learning
• Develop and implement custom detection models in Splunk UBA or other analytics platform to detect isolate patterns of suspicious/abnormal activity
• Analyze and profile existing logs/data sets to uncover insights, trends, and anomalies
• Lead initiative to develop security visulations, interactive dashboards to support telemetry, hunt capabilities, and triage actions for security operations teams
• Lead a team of developers to develop Security Automation, Orchestration, and Response (SOAR) capabilities for Cyber Defence Center (CDC) and Threat Intelligence teams
• Develop Proof of Concept machine learning models for use cases and security visualizations
• Identify and test analytic experiments where machine learning could be used to solve non-trivial challenges across the cyber security landscape
• Work with stakeholders to identify use cases and candidate data/platforms for implementing into the analytics platform
• Challenge existing processes, detection capabilities, and identify potential solutions via ML or analytical methods
Our Ideal Candidate
• BS, MS, or PHD in Physics, Computer Science, Maths, Engineering or equivalent technical experience
• 8+ Years Experience working technology with a focus on Cyber Security
• In depth understanding of cyber-attack methodologies, vectors, and corresponding mitigations in an Enterprise environment with large data sets
• Experience working in a security operations role (e.g., SOC, Threat Intelligence, Forensics) with a solid understanding of challenges faced by security analysts
• Strong Technical skills and good understanding in Security Monitoring & Analytics Technologies (e.g., Splunk, SIEM, ArcSight, Threat Intel Platform, Phantom/Demisto)
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science/Information Technology or its equivalent with security related certifications (e.g. SANS GIAC, CISSP)
• Highly entrepreneurial with a high level of motivational energy, passion in field and an unrelenting drive to success
• Strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility in accomplishing the service line and function goals.
• Able to get things done in a fast-paced environment. Be transparent and open around what doesn't work and what does
• Experience writing advanced Splunk Processing Language (SPL) queries
• Experience with graph databases (e.g., GraphDB, neo4j), concepts, and use cases, GraphQL
• Experience with DevOps solutions such as Terraform, Chef, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Jenkins
• Experience with Public and Hybrid cloud capabilities (e.g., AWS, Azure, Google)
• Experience implementing data models and data model accelerations in Splunk/Splunk ES
• Experience analyzing and optimizing code/SPL to make execution more efficient
• Experience with common machine learning libraries (e.g., MLlib, Scikit-learn, Tensorflow, Splunk MLTK)
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.