Senior Salesforce Consultant
- Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 May 19
Senior Salesforce Consultant
We are currently looking for Senior Salesforce Consultants to join our dynamic and highly motivating Technology team in Warsaw.
Deloitte is the first ranked consulting company delivering business advisory and technology enabled business transformations across the globe. Within Deloitte, the Technology Team focuses on delivering trusted high-end technology advisory services.
Should you be a Salesforce enthusiast, with a great affinity for the business side of a problem, interested in helping our clients maximize the value of their customer relationships, passionate about improving processes and motivated to take on new challenges across industries, in Poland as well as internationally, this is the opportunity to do so.
At Deloitte, you will gain exposure to a variety of industries and business models, helping your career growth and professional development.
- Proven experience in focus on CRM processes/Salesforce
- General knowledge of salesforce.com architectures and ecosystems (i.e. Salesforce.com configuration and implementation, Salesforce.com security model. CPQ, Communities, Vlocity, Einstein, CloudCraze will be a plus)
- Salesforce Certifications will be an extra asset
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Open to work in an international environment and to work abroad if needed; Ability to travel
- Communicative English is a must; other languages will be considered as a plus.
Your future role
Your role as a Senior Consultant will focus on the delivery of client engagements by understanding expectations and demonstrating personal accountability for keeping performance on track, exercising effective communication and relationship-building skills and contributing to the priorities of the team and the business. In this role, you will commit to personal learning and development and explore opportunities to make an impact by delivering exceptional client services.
You will also be required to share your knowledge and expertise with junior professionals, leading as a role model in pursuing our purpose, to "make an impact that matters".
During your tenure as a Consultant/Senior Consultant, you will demonstrate and develop your ability to:
- Deliver projects using agile Scrum methodology by understanding and applying the Agile delivery framework: having courage to do the right thing, showing respect, trust and openness towards team members, being focused and committed to deliver value to the customer
- Build knowledge of sectors and apply proven Deloitte Salesforce methodologies to address client IT challenges
- Stay up to date with products and apply them accordingly to client issues when needed
- Obtain vendor certifications in one or more Salesforce products, applying the specific expertise to define and develop solutions
- Able to describe key business; reporting capabilities addressed by Salesforce
- Identify technology needed to support in-scope tasks and activities for a client's organization by understanding client governance, roles, process and behaviors
- Apply functional and technical best practices and use proven methodologies (e.g., Agile, EVD for Salesforce methodology) to accelerate solution development
- Recognize technology as a business enabler
- Proven adaptability and change management in requirements at any stage in the development process; comfortable with ambiguity and capable to help team members thrive in this environment
- Liaise with clients and customers throughout the solution development and delivery cycle
What we offer
We are a team of 30 certified trailblazers, with international experience, open to share our knowledge and best practices with you. Among a vast range of benefits you will find Salesforce trainings provided by Deloitte University and a breathtaking view from the 27th floor.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.
About the team
Deloitte Digital combines the best of both an interactive agency and a consulting company - marketing, creative competences with industry knowledge and experience in technology. We have been a Global Strategic Salesforce Partner for over 10 years and we are still developing rapidly!