Senior Salesforce Developer
- Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 May 19
Senior Salesforce Developer
We are currently looking for Senior Salesforce Developers to join our dynamic and highly motivating Technology team in Warsaw.
Deloitte is the first ranked consulting company delivering business advisory and technology enabled business transformations across the globe. Within Deloitte, the Technology Team focuses on delivering trusted high-end technology advisory services.
At Deloitte, you will gain exposure to a variety of industries and business models, helping your career growth and professional development.
- Master of science in Computer Engineering or master degree in relevant fields
- Proven experiencein Salesforce Development
- General knowledge of salesforce.com architectures and ecosystems (i.e. Salesforce.com configuration and implementation, Salesforce.com security model. CPQ, Communities, Vlocity will be a plus)
- Salesforce Certificationswill be an extra asset
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Open to work in an international environmentand to work abroad if needed; Ability to travel
- Communicative English is a must; Other languages will be considered as a plus.
Your future role
Your role as a Senior Developer will focus on the delivery of client engagements by understanding expectations and demonstrating personal accountability for keeping performance on track, exercising effective communication and relationship-building skills and contributing to the priorities of the team and the business. In this role, you will commit to personal learning and development and explore opportunities to make an impact by delivering exceptional client services.
You will also be required to share your knowledge and expertise with junior professionals, leading as a role model in pursuing our purpose, to "make an impact that matters".
During your tenure as a Senior Developer, you will demonstrate and develop your ability to:
- Deliver projects using agile Scrum methodology by understanding and applying the Agile delivery framework: having courage to do the right thing, showing respect, trust and openness towards team members, being focused and committed to deliver value to the customer
- Stay up to date with products and apply them accordingly to client issues when needed
- Obtain vendor certifications in one or more Salesforce products, applying the specific expertise to define and develop solutions
- Develop Salesforce Technology that can address enterprise challenges and impact the customer experience by applying previous CRM solution implementation experience and knowledge of the client's sector to tailor solutions to meet their business objectives
- Apply technical best practices and use proven methodologies (e.g., Agile, EVD for Salesforce methodology) to accelerate solution development
- Maintain a continuous attention to technical excellence and detail
- Liaise with clients and customers throughout the solution development and delivery cycle
- Draft of functional and technical analysis documents and formalization of technical concepts
What we offer
We are a team of 30 certified trailblazers, with international experience, open to share our knowledge and best practices with you. Among a vast range of benefits you will find Salesforce trainings provided by Deloitte University and a breathtaking view from the 27th floor.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.
About the team
Deloitte Digital combines the best of both an interactive agency and a consulting company - marketing, creative competences with industry knowledge and experience in technology. We have been a Global Strategic Salesforce Partner for over 10 years and we are still developing rapidly!