A role within an international bank in head office. You will support the implementation of key group-wide risk system changes, process design and development.
The incumbent will have key responsibility to support implementation of Risk system changes, process design & development and other risk initiatives as required.
This is a key implementation role requiring Project Management, IT and a Risk specialised skill set with prior of experience for planning, implementing, supporting and trouble-shooting large bank-wide system implementations. This roll will be expected to manage the following key areas of risk based change management
- Complete Risk Change management assessments
- Create actionable deliverables that support sponsor roadmap including coaching & training plans.
- Provide insight and transparency to all SRM functions and collaborate to successfully deliver change initiatives.
- Review project scopes, goals and deliverables that support end user requirements as well as project success criteria’s.
- Integrate change management activities into project plans
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change process.
- Track and report issues.
- Complete end to end UAT process.
- Coordinate efforts with other key Strategic Risk functional areas.
- Support change management at the Group Risk level and manage the entire change portfolio.
- Meet with all other key risk functions for all change meetings to provide updates and facilitate communication between Strategic risk and ITD.
- Coordination with the vendor for trouble shooting, resolving implementation issues, translate business requirements into implementation maps and processes, validation of models and data parameters and relevant liaison with ITD.
Support Head of Risk Change Management & MIS and work closely with the vendors and relevant departments like IT, Credit, Financial Control and Business etc. to ensure the smooth operation of risk systems, running projects and MIS.
This techno-functional role is placed within Group Risk reporting to Head of Risk Change Management & MIS with a dotted line reporting to Head of Risk Project Management. It will necessarily require operational coordination with ITD User Services, Development and other key IT & PMO units across the group.
- Risk Management systems implementation experience for banks for minimum of 8 years.
- Must have Active expertise of Risk systems and data management as utilized for Risk management related activities.
- PMP/Prince2 certification is a must.
- Graduation degree in IT preferably with change management as a major subject.