Established in 1964 as the country's first Qatari-owned commercial bank, QNB Group has steadily grown to become the largest bank in the Middle East and Africa (MEA) region.
QNB Group's presence through its subsidiaries and associate companies extends to more than 31 countries across three continents providing a comprehensive range of advanced products and services. The total number of employees is more than 28,000 serving up to 20 million customers operating through 1,000 locations, with an ATM network of 4,300 machines.
QNB has maintained its position as one of the highest rated regional banks from leading credit rating agencies including Standard & Poor's (A), Moody's (Aa3) and Fitch (A+). The Bank has also been the recipient of many awards from leading international specialised financial publications.
Based on the Group's consistent strong financial performance and its expanding international presence, QNB currently ranks as the most valuable bank brand in the Middle East and Africa, according to Brand Finance Magazine.
QNB Group has an active community support program and sponsors various social, educational and sporting events. Role Summary:
You will be responsible for managing relationships of clients and customers within the SME Market. Acquiring new target SME customers and maintaining strong relationships is key in this job opportunity. Role Description:
- Provide input to the Head of Sales and Relationship Management in developing and implementing strategies and plans to achieve all volume, revenue, and profit targets for the SME segment.
- Responsive to the needs of the customer base and lead the customer focus initiative in the entire department.
- Act as key point of contact for SME clients in the portfolio
- Maintain and expand the SME customer base through introduction of innovative products backed by provision of superior services.
- Strengthen existing relationships with clients in the portfolio through regular visits
- Perform feasibility studies and initial credit assessment for new credit applicants
- Advice clients on the adequate financing solutions for their business needs
- Prepare credit applications for new and existing clients
- Develop strong understanding of the SME banking market in Qatar, identifying key trends, regulations, clients' needs and the activities of competitors
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic (preferred).
- Bachelor's degree
- Min. 5 years of experience in managing banking relationship, ideally in an SME banking segment with at least 1 year of experience in the MENA region
- Strong track record in managing business-to-business relationships with focus on sales and client service
- Experience in credit assessment for SME clients and awareness of risk management concepts and practices
- Excellent knowledge of SME banking products
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV