Associate, Real Estate Investment and Advisory, Global Investment Group, Doha, Qatar
About our client
Our client is a leading investment group with operations across the Middle East, Africa and Europe with headquarters in Doha, Qatar.
Its three business lines are investment banking, asset management, and principal investments which focuses on real estate, credit, and equity investments; this role is part of the real estate team. What the job involves
Who we are looking for
- Provides research and analysis of potential real estate investments in designated sectors and geographies
- Leads the preparation of recommendations to the investment committee
- Constructs detailed financial models to evaluate opportunities, analyse transactions, perform sensitivities, calculate performance ratios and value real estate
- Provides transactional support in completing transactions, including modelling and valuation reports
- Assesses investments' business plans, capital expenditure programmes, taxation issues etc.
- Builds relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders to help ensure effective transaction management
- Bachelor's degree in Real Estate, Finance, Economics or other related field
- Advanced degree, CFA or other professional market experience is desired
- Transactional involvement in real estate from investment banking and/or investing
- Attention to detail and strong modelling skills
Log in to apply