Established in 1964 as the country's first Qatari-owned commercial bank, QNB Group has steadily grown to become the largest bank in the Middle East and Africa (MEA) region.
QNB Group's presence through its subsidiaries and associate companies extends to more than 31 countries across three continents providing a comprehensive range of advanced products and services. The total number of employees is more than 28,000 serving up to 20 million customers operating through 1,000 locations, with an ATM network of 4,300 machines.
QNB has maintained its position as one of the highest rated regional banks from leading credit rating agencies including Standard & Poor's (A), Moody's (Aa3) and Fitch (A+). The Bank has also been the recipient of many awards from leading international specialised financial publications.
Based on the Group's consistent strong financial performance and its expanding international presence, QNB currently ranks as the most valuable bank brand in the Middle East and Africa, according to Brand Finance Magazine.
QNB Group has an active community support program and sponsors various social, educational and sporting events. Job Summary:
The incumbent will be responsible for assisting in protecting the Group's interests in particular in respect of litigation for and against the Group. She / he will be responsible of admin and office processes / translate Arabi/English, scan, photocopying, storing, archiving & etc. Job Description:
- Receive too many QCB/court letters daily via email as one PDF file, split each letter in a separate PDF file, rename and save in the relevant folder
- Receive physical letters from police, GAMA, third parties through hand delivery or by external/internal mail, scan, rename and save it in PDF format in the relevant folder
- Receive physical response letters from the litigation team addressed to QCB/courts/others, scan the same, rename and save it in PDF format in the relevant folder
- Receive letters by email from the litigation team addressed to QCB/courts/others, rename and save it in PDF format in the relevant folder
- Average number of letters weekly is 500.
- Update the internal report daily with the full details of above and below mentioned letters
- Issue weekly report of pending matters
- Receive and send internal and external mails
- Scan documents received by mail and forward to the relevant staff
- File original documents received by mail in the relevant physical files
- Follow up with the mailroom to get a proof that certain mails are delivered/ handed over/ submitted by impost
- Legal Dept. Store:
- Scanning physical files in the store and saving the same in the relevant folders
- Preparing the relevant form to return original documents to the banks store, updating the original documents handover report, send originals by mail to the store and get written confirmation of delivery and save a copy in the relevant e-file
- Retrieving physical files from the legal dept.'s store upon the request of any of the litigation team
- Re-arranging the physical files in the store and sending old files to the bank's store
- Other tasks
- Helping the litigation team in some admin tasks
- Whereas most of letters received are in Arabic and the reports are in English, translating some details from Arabic to English correctly and updating the reports with the same
High School, Collage Diploma / University degree is preferred.
2 - 3 years of experience as administration assistant in legal firm or similar environment.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV