The incumbent will be primarily responsible for collection, scanning and archiving credit files for the following departments: Corporate Banking (FI, Trading, Contracting, Large Corporate, SME, Government Entities & Regional Banking), Private Banking, , Remedial Dept. and all QNB Local and
- Ensure proper collection, recording, scanning and filing of required documents.
- Make sure all scanned documents go to the correct templates, and all scanned documents are filed into the proper credit files. Checking daily scanned folders and match with daily reports by the system.
- Immediately inform the concerned account officers when receiving credit approvals, i.e.: Board, Exco ,and CC approvals,
- Keep all records of credit department’s incoming and outgoing mails
- Sending and receiving e-mails QNB branches and delivering to concerned staff.
- Sending and receiving faxes.
- Identify any areas for professional development of self and act to enhance professional development.
- Possess a good knowledge of credit administration, risk management techniques and methodologies and also all pertinent laws and regulations.
- Ensure high standards of data protection and confidentiality to safeguard commercially sensitive information.
- Maintain utmost confidentiality with regards to customer and internal bank information obtained during the course of business and provide such information on a need to know basis only to Senior Management of QNB, audit and compliance functions, and relevant Regulators.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a bank entailing responsibilities for data Input and checking Process.