Head of Retail Banking Products - Qatar
- Doha, Dawhah, Qatar Doha Dawhah QA
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter
- 14 Sep 18 2018-09-14
A leading banking organisation based in Qatar are looking for an experienced Head of Retail Banking Products to lead a small but dynamic team.
The role will primarily be responsible for the performance of Retail Banking products and propositions, covering the following areas:
- Customer Acquisition
- Retail Assets & Liabilities
- Wealth Management
As the Head of Retail Banking Products, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading and developing a small team of product managers, and will be required to perform the following functions amongst others:
- Budget planning – monitoring financial performance versus goals and budgets
- Setting product strategy – including execution and implementation
- Building retail banking product propositions – using data analytics and market insights
- Banking Product Asset and Liability Management – design and review portfolios
- Acquisitions of Target Customers
- Wealth Management – ensure wealth management offerings are competitive
Candidates will need to be experienced Retail Banking Product professionals, with prior leadership experience gained working within a similar role.
Given the nature of the role, strong PnL and balance sheet knowledge and experience is essential.
Strong communication skills and ability to work with senior stakeholders is also expected.
GCC Market knowledge and ability to speak and write in Arabic are both beneficial but not mandatory.
The client can offer competitive tax-free packages including relocation assistance, excellent career opportunities and a very diverse and challenging financial services culture.