Our client is a leading bank who are expanding their global presence and looking to build up their treasury department by hiring a professional to focus on treasury operations & quality control. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years treasury experience and currently working in a global bank.
- Control all tasks of the treasury control unit and ensure accuracy of transaction flows to production system
- Supervises 5-6 individuals analyzing 40,000 to 45,000 transactions a year
- Provide operational support to Treasury management of assets and liabilities
- Provide assurance to Management and Central Bank that capital markets and investments positions are in accordance with the banks Investment Strategy and Central Bank’s limits.
- Possess an understanding of Capital Markets and Investments types for usage, accounting, balance sheet and off-balance sheet treatment, revaluation methods, liquidity and gapping.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, Finance or equivalent.
- 10 years of experience in treasury related operations and quality control.
- Exposure to global banking standards and treasury.
- Strong computer software application skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
Interested candidates please apply to this advertisement directly or send your CV to email@example.com
*ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*