Established in 1964 as the country's first Qatari-owned commercial bank, QNB Group has steadily grown to become the largest bank in the Middle East and Africa (MEA) region.
QNB Group's presence through its subsidiaries and associate companies extends to more than 31 countries across three continents providing a comprehensive range of advanced products and services. The total number of employees is more than 28,000 serving up to 20 million customers operating through 1,000 locations, with an ATM network of 4,300 machines.
QNB has maintained its position as one of the highest rated regional banks from leading credit rating agencies including Standard & Poor's (A), Moody's (Aa3) and Fitch (A+). The Bank has also been the recipient of many awards from leading international specialised financial publications.
Based on the Group's consistent strong financial performance and its expanding international presence, QNB currently ranks as the most valuable bank brand in the Middle East and Africa, according to Brand Finance Magazine.
QNB Group has an active community support program and sponsors various social, educational and sporting events. Important: Please fill in the QNB - Application Form before proceeding with your Online Application
Click Here to Download the Application Form:
Step 1: Click the link above, Download the file, fill and sign the QNB - Employment Application Form & Relatives Degree Declaration Form
Step 2: Attach the completed form when you reach the "Required Attachments" tab during this online application Important Note:
Please write " N/A
" or " None
" or " لا يوجد
" incase there are no relatives working for QNB and sign
Please be sure to apply accurate information to the form
Please be sure to sign all the pages and correctly write the date
Kindly fill the linked application and add to the 'Attachments' tab named "QNB Application Form" Job Purpose Summary:
The incumbent will be primarily responsible for taking prompt action on overdue retail facilities by initiating verbal/ written contact with errant borrowers with a view to progressively reducing overdue balances. Essential Duties & Responsibilities by Dimensions: Shareholder & Financial:
Customer (Internal & External):
- To comply with approved retail collections strategy to achieve/ exceed assigned targets.
- Ensure the shortest turnaround for collecting overdue amounts in order to have a progressive reduction in the overdue amounts for the buckets allocated.
- Proactive steps to collect the overdue amounts for the lower-end buckets (representing one or two installments overdue), on timely basis in conjunction with the Branch Managers to prevent the amounts from moving to the higher-end buckets.
- Ensure the delinquency ratio to never exceed 25% of the lending portfolio for all Retail Banking products
- Ensure recovery of 20% from the total provisioned portfolio
Internal (Processes, Products, Regulatory):
- Make prompt contact with errant customers at an early stage to prevent accumulation of overdue balances by using the suitable scripts based on customer's risk rating and ensure customer is being handled fully and reduce the chances of referring them to your superior
- Attend to customer enquiries relating to loan defaults and keeping complaints to the minimum.
- Advise the H/O Collection about potential problematic cases/ slow paying accounts with supportive documents of all activities done
- Advise the H/O Collection about the following cases along with customers documents and supportive documents of all activities done:
- Uncommitted to pay
- Repossess and sell collaterals
- Fraud cases
- Support H/O collection in liaising with the personnel from the external debt collection agencies, if requested.
- To achieve 1,000 successful contacts per month with errant customers.
Learning & Knowledge:
- Generate a report for delinquent customers showing details of their accounts and prior to contacting the customer, to fix internal issues, if any caused the delinquency.
- Ensure policies/ procedures and related processes pertaining to the retail collections function are in place which includes guidelines for initiating contact with the errant customers (verbal/ written reminders)
- Ensure the performance and work progress is complying within the given collection strategies and procedure.
- Provide a daily activity report to the H/O Collection showing number of contacts, hapless cases, successful contacts, successful recoveries
- Attend meetings with H/O Collection and assess their performance/ resolve their concerns and issues
- Suggest process improvement and implementation
- Possess good working knowledge of the retail collection systems installed for handling retail collections.
- Knowledge of the regulatory pronouncements pertaining to collections as well as the internally applicable policies/ procedures.
- Possess a good knowledge of the entire collection process.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. QNB Application Form
3. CV - Resume
4. Qatari ID
5. Passport Copy
6. Education Certificates - Degree