Principle Specialist - IT & IS Audit
QNB Group, the largest Financial Institution in the Middle East and Africa are looking to hire a Principle Specialist - IT & IS Audit, to meet the expansion needs of our office in QNB - Qatar//Doha.
QNB has enjoyed continued success with Net Profits of QAR 10.8 billion (USD3 billion) in 2018 (up by 6%) and increased Total assets to QAR 853 billion (USD 234 billion). The Group now employs over 29,000 employees in 1,200 locations, with an ATM network of more than 4,300 machines. Job Opportunity:
The Principal Specialist is the overall Head of IT Audit and has responsibility for a significant part of QNB Group IT & IS Audit. This position reports directly to the Chief Internal Auditor for QNB Group IT & IS Audit.
- You will be responsible for maintaining the Audit universe, annual risk assessment and audit plan
- Directly oversee and manage staff in the execution of audits within the audit plan
- Areas of responsibility include Applications, Information Security, IT Infrastructure and IT processes
- Provide assurance to management, executive management Group Audit & Compliance Committee and the Board on the effectiveness of the internal controls in place within the areas of the overall audit universe responsible for
- Manage relationships with senior management up to QNB Group CIO and CISO
- Development / management of audit staff with direct and indirect reporting lines
- A minimum of 10 years' solid experience in the IT audit function of mid to large banks, of which 6 years should be at audit managerial level.
- Evidence of motivating, managing, and delegating to highly skilled and qualified staff
- Strong understanding and audit experience of Retail/Commercial Banking systems and applications is essential.
- Must have Infrastructure & Security audit experience as well as banking applications audit experience
- Self-motivated and ability to work with little direct supervision
- Must have had experience of Project/Pre-implementation audits
- Must have strong report writing (in English) skills, as well as oral communications
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills up to CIO and CISO level
- Ideally CISA qualified and ideally other relevant qualifications such as CISM, CRISC, CISSP
- Proficient knowledge of CoBIT principles, IT security, ITIL, SDLC and related best practices
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV