11449 About our client
Our client is a global sovereign wealth fund based in Doha, Qatar. What the job involves
Who we are looking for
- Contribute to the management of a government bonds portfolio.
- Maintain and improve the global rates models.
- Identify relative value opportunities within each curve and across curves.
- Conduct research and propose new investment ideas.
- Strong academic qualifications with a master's degree in finance or quantitative discipline
- Previous relevant buy side experience.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team