Senior Financial Analyst (Qatari National)
- Salary: Competitive
- Location: Doha, Dawhah, Qatar
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: Qatar National Bank (QNB)
- Updated on: 20 May 19
QNB Group, the largest Financial Institution in the Middle East and Africa are looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst (Qatari National), to meet the expansion needs of our office in QNB - Qatar//Doha.
QNB has enjoyed continued success with Net Profits of QAR 10.8 billion (USD3 billion) in 2018 (up by 6%) and increased Total assets to QAR 853 billion (USD 234 billion). The Group now employs over 29,000 employees in 1,200 locations, with an ATM network of more than 4,300 machines.
You will be responsible for providing key financial reports and information to senior management, as to assist them in decision making and also monitor business performance. Additionally you will assist the Head in providing target reports including, variance analysis, performance and achievement.
- Ensure that relevant reports are prepared and presented to Senior Management in a timely manner, enabling accurate monitoring of business performance.
- Responsible for financial analysis and providing business support services to multiple branches and subsidiaries.
- Ensure the daily reporting control over branches and subsidiaries.
- Assist in the preparation of the quarterly and annual reporting cycles.
- Assist on preparation of variance analysis and exception reports for related management reviews, ensure efficient running of the data consolidation and report distribution processes.
- The preparation of segmental reports and submit the same to the management on periodic basis.
- Assist in the reporting on the profits reinvested and the proportion distributed to shareholders in the form of a dividend.
- Assist in the analysis of M&A proposals and assess their impact on the Group's balance sheet whenever a potential target is identified by Group Strategy or International Banking.
- Identify requirements for updating the MIS and other Risk Management systems and lead on the implementation.
- Bachelor/ Masters degree preferably in finance, accountancy or related subjects.
- Qatari National
- Professional certification such as CPA, CA, CMA, CFA etc. is a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a major bank in the financial business support function.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic (essential).
- Knowledge of financial reporting processes, IFRS, IAS etc.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV