Senior HRMS and MIS Officer
Established in 1964 as the country's first Qatari-owned commercial bank, QNB Group has steadily grown to become the largest bank in the Middle East and Africa (MEA) region.
QNB Group's presence through its subsidiaries and associate companies extends to more than 31 countries across three continents providing a comprehensive range of advanced products and services. The total number of employees is more than 28,000 serving up to 20 million customers operating through 1,000 locations, with an ATM network of 4,300 machines.
QNB has maintained its position as one of the highest rated regional banks from leading credit rating agencies including Standard & Poor's (A), Moody's (Aa3) and Fitch (A+). The Bank has also been the recipient of many awards from leading international specialised financial publications.
Based on the Group's consistent strong financial performance and its expanding international presence, QNB currently ranks as the most valuable bank brand in the Middle East and Africa, according to Brand Finance Magazine.
QNB Group has an active community support program and sponsors various social, educational and sporting events. Role Summary:
- Responsible for the operational effectiveness of the automated HR systems, and the on-going support of Oracle HRMS/IPMD and other HR technology systems and applications.
- Key contributor to planning and testing system upgrades and changes and the creation of standard and/or specialized MIS HR reports.
- Supports payroll, compensation and benefits, recruitment, salary administration, and the provision of statistical data and reports
- Maintain and monitor HC Budget, Business Plans, HC Projects update and follow-up and manage IPMD/system parameters.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities by Dimensions:
A. Shareholder & Financial:
- Key contributor to the development and implementation of HRMS system and the analysis of business requirements.
- Plays key role in HRMS system improvements/ enhancements/ upgrades in coordination with IT & HC.
- Provides inputs in setting the budgets for HRMS and other electronic HR systems including system and software investment costs, licensing and system maintenance fees, upgrades/enhancements, system training.
- Prepares and provides relevant MIS reports covering Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for performance monitoring of HR Dept.
- Maintains Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Business Plan updates for HC projects.
- Assists in monitoring the HR budget in line with QNB budgetary control practices. Prepares regular HR Budget utilization MIS reports.
B. Customer (Internal & External):
- Maintains and updates the database on Organization structure and positions, using the QNB hierarchy and on a need basis corrects reporting lines and levels.
- Ensures staff and management requests with regards to HRMS system issues are attended to and are timely and accurately processed.
- Provide timely and accurate information to the external and internal auditors and the compliance function, as and when required.
- Actively participate in the development and implementation of other electronic HR processes such as OLM, i-Recruitment etc.
- Assists in the uploading of Divisional Business Plans on IPMD and updates progress on monthly basis.
- Provides accurate and timely HR MIS reports requested by business.
- At the instruction of the Head of HRMs & MIS works with IT dept to coordinate and monitor system development requests.
C. Internal (Processes, Products, Regulatory):
- Maintains accuracy, consistency & security of information within the HR systems; reports process failure errors in order to ensure efficient and smooth human resources processes.
- Compiles statistical information and prepares reports related to manpower, turnover, payroll, recruiting, position classification, compensation, training, promotions history, position history, exit.
- Provides assistance with HRIS network maintenance by adding or deleting users and retaining system security.
- Serves as a functional and reporting expert to the HR Dept in matters relating to the HRMS system and data integrity, solving systems-related problems and recommneds necessary system changes.
- Key contributor to the HR Dept automation projects by providing systems, administrative and research support.
- Ensures data integrity and accurate MIS reporting
- Provides inputs in the analysis and resolution of system problems, ensuring smooth implementation of updated versions, testing of changes, current documentation and assists in systems training for HR staff members.
- Ensures security of the HRMS and MIS systems and data protection requirements are complied with and monitored.
- Leads the technical analysis and issue resolution of HRIS system problem and data issues.
- Contributes to the design, planning, documentation, and implementation of process optimization.
- Reports violation of HR systems access to ensure data integrity and accuracy across various HR systems
- Supports the QNB Intranet portal (posts, updates and maintains HR content).
- Prepares progress reports against the HR Dashboard and HR KPIs.
- Supervises the preparation of HR MIS reports for Group divisions and depts.
- Assists in monitoring HR Projects and prepares project progress reports.
- Updates the IPMD system and ensures system functionality, stability, hierarchy and reporting accuracy.
- Assists the Head of HRMS to upload the IPMD PLB Matrices on an annual basis
- Prepares and distributes IPMD progress reports (Mid and End Yr)
- Maintains a log of HR staff access rights to the HR information system.
- Supports HR generalists and specialists with MIS and business planning data
- Assist in the mapping, standardization and automation of HR processes.
- Assists in the maintainance and operational efficieny of interfaces both intra- and inter-HR systems
D. Learning & Knowledge:
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools including word processing, and spreadsheet software, together with knowledge of database fundamentals and strong knowledge and demonstrated use of HR systems
- Possess good knowledge on HRMS administration and related risks together with a good knowledge of operations and related controls.
- Identifies and acts to enhance professional development
- Good knowledge of principles/practices of computer science and HRMS & MIS systems
- Knowledge of Reportnet, Access and/or other reporting tools
- Understands operational characteristics of installation, troubleshooting and maintenance of information systems
- Understands principles and practices of HRMS software troubleshooting
- Provides functional input to the technical team for data conversions, system extract and other custom designing processes.
- Demonstrates good research skills to stays up-to-date with new developments in HR technology.
- Ensure high standards of confidentiality to safeguard sensitive information:
Employee related information and data
HR Policy related information
Payroll, compensation and benefits information
Commercial information. Qualifications:
University business graduate (specialization in Human Resources or IT is preferred).
Three years of relevant work experience preferably with a local/Gulf bank entailing responsibilities with HRMs and MIS systems
Experience with Oracle; SAP; People Soft Required Special Skills:
Full competency with HRMS applications and extensive knowledge of HR software.
Ability to contribute to the work of project teams engaged in HR system improvement.
Ability to set priorities, and deliver multiple data/ reports simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines.
Ability to manipulate, process and synthesize data and reports
Ability to read, analyze, and understand HR related documents.
Ability to exercise considerable judgment and discretion
Strong oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic (preferred).
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Passport-size photograph