Established in 1964 as the country's first Qatari-owned commercial bank, QNB Group has steadily grown to become the largest bank in the Middle East and Africa (MEA) region.
QNB Group's presence through its subsidiaries and associate companies extends to more than 31 countries across three continents providing a comprehensive range of advanced products and services. The total number of employees is more than 28,000 serving up to 20 million customers operating through 1,000 locations, with an ATM network of 4,300 machines.
QNB has maintained its position as one of the highest rated regional banks from leading credit rating agencies including Standard & Poor's (A), Moody's (Aa3) and Fitch (A+). The Bank has also been the recipient of many awards from leading international specialised financial publications.
Based on the Group's consistent strong financial performance and its expanding international presence, QNB currently ranks as the most valuable bank brand in the Middle East and Africa, according to Brand Finance Magazine.
QNB Group has an active community support program and sponsors various social, educational and sporting events. Important: Please fill in the QNB - Application Form before proceeding with your Online Application
Click Here to Download the Application Form:
Step 1: Click the link above, Download the file, fill and sign the QNB - Employment Application Form & Relatives Degree Declaration Form
Step 2: Attach the completed form when you reach the "Required Attachments" tab during this online application Important Note:
Please write " N/A
" or " None
" or " لا يوجد
" incase there are no relatives working for QNB and sign
Please be sure to apply accurate information to the form
Please be sure to sign all the pages and correctly write the date
Kindly fill the linked application and add to the 'Attachments' tab named "QNB Application Form" Job Purpose Summary:
The incumbent is primarily responsible for assisting his Business & Segment Manager in developing the QNB First Proposition (Deposits, Wealth Management, Investments and Relationship Management practices) assigned to him and managing their implementation through the respective sales channels (QNB First / First Plus RMs, Call Centre, Branches, DSAs, e-channels etc.). Responsible for segmentation, on-boarding, upgrade/downgrade, enhancing value proposition and assess competitive landscape. Support the Product Managers with MIS and analysis of portfolio trends. Essential Duties & Responsibilities by Dimensions: Shareholder & Financial:
Customer (Internal & External):
- Assist in establishment of agreed sales budget for QNB First Balances for the assigned distribution network and continuously monitor the product performance through their achievements.
- Assist in development of new products/ enhance existing products to cater to focused customer bases to maximize market leadership in order to fulfil business objectives/ achieve assigned budget.
- Analyze portfolio behavior and trends (including competitor initiatives) to formulate retention strategies to minimize attrition and thereby help grow the QNB First portfolio.
Internal (Processes, Products, Regulatory):
- Analyse the market for the products assigned to gauge customer preferences and ensure that products launched are in line with customer needs.
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationship with all other related units to achieve the Group's goals/ objectives with respect to retail assets products.
- Build and maintain strong and effective business relationships with the bank partners, with support from Corporate Banking for certain companies, to support product activities.
- Develop customer communication plan across all delivery channels
- Ensure all branch staff and merchandise is up to date with segment products and offerings
- Responsible to build MIS reporting and analytics for management team
Learning & Knowledge:
- Assist in the review, refinement, development and launch of new products and services to maximize market share, revenues and profits in QNB First segment.
- Ensure processes are in place for launch of new products, including the smooth launch of the same, and that the same are in compliance with the applicable internal policies/ procedures and external regulations, including but not limited to pertinent legal requirements, as applicable.
- Assist in the management of the assigned products in terms of marketing, roll-out, sales and overall performance.
- Compile and present relevant MIS on periodic basis for the Product Manager to whom he reports.
Legal, Regulatory, and Risk Framework Responsibilities:
- Possess good knowledge of the customer segment, products assigned and the related risks.
- Assist in developing all training material and in organizing and conducting training all front-end and sales channels viz. QNB First / First Plus RMs, CSOs, Call Centre, branches and DSAs about the features/ characteristics of the products developed/ enhanced to promote product awareness amongst staff.
- Comply with all applicable legal, regulatory and internal compliance requirements including, but not limited to, Group Compliance Policies and Procedures (AML & CTF, Sanctions Policy, Data Protection Policy, Fraud Control Policy, Whistle Blowing Policy, Conflict of Interest and Insider Dealing Policy).
- Understand and effectively perform your role under the Three Lines of Defense principle to identify measure, monitor, manage and report risks.
- Ensure systematic good outcomes for clients in accordance with Conduct Risk policy.
- Support the framework of RCSA, KRI, Incident reporting and remediation, as appropriate, in accordance with the Operational Risk Management requirements.
- Maintain appropriate knowledge to ensure full qualification to undertake the role.
- Complete all mandatory training provided by the Bank, attain, and maintain the required levels of competence.
- Attend mandatory (internal and external) seminars as instructed by the Bank.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. QNB Application Form
3. CV - Resume
4. Qatari ID
5. Passport Copy
6. Education Certificates - Degree