Established in 1964 as the country's first Qatari-owned commercial bank, QNB Group has steadily grown to become the largest bank in the Middle East and Africa (MEA) region.
QNB Group's presence through its subsidiaries and associate companies extends to more than 31 countries across three continents providing a comprehensive range of advanced products and services. The total number of employees is more than 28,000 serving up to 20 million customers operating through 1,000 locations, with an ATM network of 4,300 machines.
QNB has maintained its position as one of the highest rated regional banks from leading credit rating agencies including Standard & Poor's (A), Moody's (Aa3) and Fitch (A+). The Bank has also been the recipient of many awards from leading international specialised financial publications.
Based on the Group's consistent strong financial performance and its expanding international presence, QNB currently ranks as the most valuable bank brand in the Middle East and Africa, according to Brand Finance Magazine.
QNB Group has an active community support program and sponsors various social, educational and sporting events. Important: Please fill in the QNB - Application Form before proceeding with your Online Application
Click Here to Download the Application Form:
Step 1: Click the link above, Download the file, fill and sign the QNB - Employment Application Form & Relatives Degree Declaration Form
Step 2: Attach the completed form when you reach the "Required Attachments" tab during this online application Important Note:
Please write " N/A
" or " None
" or " لا يوجد
" incase there are no relatives working for QNB and sign
Please be sure to apply accurate information to the form
Please be sure to sign all the pages and correctly write the date
Kindly fill the linked application and add to the 'Attachments' tab named "QNB Application Form" Job Purpose Summary:
The incumbent will assist the Manager - Service Quality (SQ) in developing and implementing the service quality plan/ initiatives for Retail Banking in order to continuously improve the quality of service imparted to retail customers and thereby provide a competitive edge to the Group over its competitors. Essential Duties & Responsibilities by Dimensions: Shareholder & Financial:
Customer (Internal & External):
- Assist the Manager - Service Quality in the development and implementation of the Group's Service Quality strategy/ plan.
- Assist the manager- Service Quality in his efforts to keep customer attrition to a minimum and improve usage of the Group's products and services by ensuring high standards of service quality, thereby resulting in growth in business.
- Provide inputs to the Manager - Service Quality in the creation of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for monitoring service quality efforts/ initiatives and monitor their achievements on a periodic basis.
Internal (Processes, Products, Regulatory):
- Assist in Liaise on continual basis with the other related units/ departments within the Group to obtain information regarding customer feedback/ complaints on timely basis.
- Assist in Maintaining an Internal and external surveys covering all departments / the customers to know how internal customers are satisfied with the services provided by QNB - Analyze all customer complaints and find the corrective action to resolve it.
- Assist the Manager Service Quality in the development and implementation of service quality standards in line with applicable best practices and regional considerations.
- Assist in Identifying & analyzing route cause of all repeated issues and work on reviewing existing and new process
- Assist in Reviewing the resolution of complains (TAT) and find ways to resolve the high TAT transactions.
- Assist the Manager - Service Quality in his mission to evaluate and improve service quality levels on continual basis by:
- Conducting mystery shopping surveys and other checks on unannounced basis to monitor branch/ unit performance against the established service quality standards and reporting the results to the Head Service Quality. Assist in finding solution for route cause and analyze all issues raised through reports and work on upgrade Service Delivery Standard.
- Channeling customer feedback to the business and distribution units through manager- Service Quality on timely basis and thereby assist in the continuing improvement of relevant products, procedures and services.
Learning & Knowledge:
- Assist the Manager - Service Quality in ensuring that the latest trends/ tools/ methodologies in service quality are continually analyzed and reflected in the Group's service quality efforts, to the extent applicable.
- Possess good knowledge of service quality related issues, standards and the latest trends with respect to measurement/ assessment of service quality.
- Assist in staff training (especially front-line personnel) on service quality related standards, matters and initiatives, including the latest tools/ trends in conducting service quality checks.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. QNB Application Form
3. CV - Resume
4. Qatari ID
5. Passport Copy
6. Education Certificates - Degree