Specialist International Financial Reporting and Business Support
- Salary: Competitive
- Location: Doha, Dawhah, Qatar
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: Qatar National Bank (QNB)
- Updated on: 18 Mar 19
QNB Group, the largest Financial Institution in the Middle East and Africa are looking to hire a Specialist International Financial Reporting and Business Support, to meet the expansion needs of our office in QNB - Qatar//Doha.
QNB has enjoyed continued success with Net Profits of QAR 10.8 billion (USD3 billion) in 2018 (up by 6%) and increased Total assets to QAR 853 billion (USD 234 billion). The Group now employs over 29,000 employees in 1,200 locations, with an ATM network of more than 4,300 machines.
We are looking for a hardworking, motivated individual who will be primarily responsible for daily, weekly and monthly reporting on the Group International Network. The role plays a key role in the International reporting & budgeting function, providing regular business support and guidance to International network of QNB Group.
- Consolidation of daily, weekly, monthly quarterly and year end financials of international branches and subsidiaries of QNB Group.
- Take initiatives in identification of new MIS reporting tools/practices relevant to the International network.
- The position has a broad internal customer base including both at HO and in individual countries.
- The position will be required to support all these customers directly or indirectly with respect to all financial matters to assist IBD achieve its strategic objectives and building of strong relationships at a senior level across all functions.
- Demonstrable ability to influence outcomes and change is important to the success of this role.
- A minimum of 8 years Accounting Experience is required.
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in a Finance / economics related track.
- The successful candidate will have several years experience in Regulatory Liquidity and Capital Reporting
- Ideally a Qualified Accountant (CA / ACCA / CIMA) with a minimum of 5 years' experience in the banking industry / financial services / Practice.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV