11394 About our client
Our client is a leading investment group with operations across the Middle East, Africa and Europe with headquarters in Doha, Qatar.
Its three business lines are investment banking, asset management, and principal investments which focuses on real estate, credit, and equity investments. This role develops and manages its institutional and corporate client base and reports to the head of client coverage and distribution. What the job involves
Who we are looking for
- Responsible for the distribution activities of our client's product range to investors, expanding and successfully managing relationships
- Navigate and influence at the appropriate senior levels of client organizations, to generate short and medium term placement opportunities across business lines.
- Position our client as a "trusted advisor" to its client base
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance, Business or Banking
- MBA, Masters in Finance, CFA or other professional market experience is desired
- Will have demonstrated ability to cover the client base: Ultra High Net Worth individuals,corporates, and major institutional clients, government related entities such as sovereign wealth funds, corporates, investment companies and banks. A strong track record in the coverage of institutional clients is an advantage
- Excellent Arabic and English skills (written and oral)