- Creates, updates and executes test plans and test cases as needed.
- Ensures that business requirements are mapped to the functional specifications and have sufficient test coverage.
- Identify bugs in new systems and understanding how to resolve them
- Reports test result, write clear, concise, descriptive defect reports. Manages follow up including fix verification, updating bug tracking database and verifies fixes
- Design, implement, document, and maintain test environments and test automation systems and test processes
- Work closely with developers to recognize the potential for any operational issues, assess risks, and resolve issues before the new software is complete
- Work in coordination with the development team in troubleshooting and resolving issues
Would be a plus:
- At least 1-2 years of experience as a software tester
- Knowledge and experience in QA methodology
- Experience using automated testing tools and specific scripting
- Good English, both written and spoken is a must
- Good communications skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to conduct hands on testing as well as analyze and improve testing procedures
- Experience in devising test plans and testing strategies.
Good understanding of relational databases WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive benefits package (Medical services, Special discounts for gyms, Meal vouchers)
- Ongoing Education (Participation in conferences and training)
- Access to the most interesting information technologies
- Work from home & Flexible Working Hours
- The ability to implement your own ideas and solutions
- Three days for charity/volunteering
- Chillout & fun room (Pool Table, PlayStation)
- Fruit days, Coffee, tea, chocolate
- Parking Place
IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace. In addition, in the United States, we perform pre-employment drug testing and are required as a federal contractor to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.