Source to Pay Accounts Payable - Process Associate - French
Source to Pay Accounts Payable - Process Associate - French - LIF004915
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Source to Pay Accounts Payable - Process Associate - French!
The job description holder might work based on the schedule committed with the client (differences may appear at: the start and end hour, break length, bank holidays, work related travelling).
What will your day to day role involve!
- Sending of cases which needs resolution through the contact persons agreed with the client in order to acquire final result.
- Daily activity reports preparation and update.
- Solving cases open by the suppliers/employees sent via e-mail, Finance Answers ticket/Lync or phone
- Vendor/employees account reconciliation and reports preparation
- Vendor statement reconciliation if needed
- Vendor/employees open (debit and credit) balance analysis
- Vendor master data check and request of updates if needed
- If needed - client and Genpact meetings participation
- Ask for re-send of unclear or incomplete invoices
- Ad-hoc reports
- Proactive control in order to identify any potential errors.
- Payment exceptions analysis where needed
- Identify and provide solutions for issues related to internal approvals, budget, deliveries (for both purchase requisitions and purchase orders)
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract;
- Work in a multicultural environment!
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills);
- Possibility of development;
- Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days, partner discounts).
Qualifications we seek in you! Minimum qualifications
- Very good knowledge of French, min B2
- Accounting basic level knowledge.
- Communicative level of English.
- Previous experience in a multinational company would be an advantage.
- Work experience with and ERP system (advantage).
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Personal culture and client management expertise.
- High motivation and ability to learn.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job Process Associate
Primary Location Romania-Cluj-Napoca
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Dec 30, 2020, 8:21:34 AM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Corporate
Job Category Full Time