Our client is a leading and dynamic financial group in the GCC region. The company is listed in three stock exchanges in the GCC, and are one of the most liquid and actively traded stocks. Their Islamic investment banking services has been recognised globally over the past two decades. They are looking to hire a competent candidate to the position of Head of Asset Management to be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Job Role: Head of Asset Management
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Brief on the role:
Lead the Asset Management department and overseeing the core funds and set up of new funds and investment solutions in the local, regional, and international financial markets. Ensuring that all investment decisions are made following the house investment process and after a proper due diligence. Enhancing the product offering by introducing new funds and investment strategies (with a focus on Fixed Income and Sukuk products) in line with the company strategy. Working with the Business Development and Wealth Management team in raising AUM and directly involved in all ultra-high-net-worth and institutional client's communication and meetings.
Qualifications & Skills required:
- Minimum 10-15 years' experience in portfolio management with solid track record in financial and securities market. Extensive experience in supervising teams and running multiple funds and overseeing the execution process, including at least 5 years in a similar role.
- Master's degree in business or related field, from a reputable business school.
- Professional certification such as (CME, CFA, CMT, etc.) is an advantage.
- In depth knowledge of the company and its products specifications.
- In depth knowledge with CMA regulations and other regulatory bodies.
- In Depth knowledge in the financial and securities markets.
- Competent in Financial Risk Identification and Assessment.
- Competent in Investment Portfolio Management.
- Supervisory and Leadership Skills.
- High inter-personal and presentation skills
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.