To manage the demands and act as a business partner to the relevant departments subject to the required domain. The product lead is also responsible for leading multi-disciplinary teams in a DevOps environment and the development and improvement, according to business priorities, of specific...
- Ensure that the related department’s demands adhere to the demand intake process with a strong business case in place and plan to ensure the annual work plan is based on a good foundation for planning and implementation.
- Manage the design, architecture, development, implementation, management, and support of BI reporting and Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) processes, and environments to ensure reliable data base for the right decision making.
- Manage the end-to-end solution delivery for the product group, according to agile methodologies, from solution design, to delivery, operations, and maintenance to ensure the quality at each stage gate meets the expected outcome and execution meets the deadlines through the life cycle of the implementation, and ensure the reliability, the timely resolution of raised issues, and the satisfaction of business users with the applications and services provided.
- Manage and ensure the effective achievement of functional objectives through leadership of the Team. Setting Team and individual objectives, conducting regular meetings, managing performance, developing and motivating staff, provision of formal and informal feedback, and appraisal to maximize subordinates and Team performance.
- Review the prioritized business, functional, and technical requirements and provide feedback to the Business Analyst and Business relationship manager based on product subject-matter expertise.
- Oversee the definition and management of project dependencies to inform the necessary sequence of iterations delivery and align with other Product Leads to identify synergies, dependencies, and common objectives to minimize duplication of other development and share potential sharing of development components.
- Coordinate with the stakeholders, the senior management across the business complexes, and the solution management teams to ensure the goals are clear and the vision is aligned with business objectives.
- Coordinate with Business Technology and Technology operations to ensure infrastructure requirements are implemented and maintained.
- Understand immediate technology priorities, support innovation proofs of concept and trials and recommend areas for Innovation Hub research and development.
- Collaborate with the Enterprise Architect and Solution Architect on alignment of platforms and support collaboration with the Business to build and strengthen the architecture pillars mainly those tied to the business e.g.: Information and Application architecture
- Provide technical guidance and training to Business Intelligence & Data Management and wider Solution Delivery team members to ensure operations’ efficiency and adequate use of the information.
- Coordinate product-level issues and escalate to the solution delivery manager when required to proactively ensure issues are managed with the stakeholders at the required pace.
- Manage research to identify needs that new or improved products can fulfill. Review research reports, analyze, and compare competitors’ products to apply this where relevant to improve business efficiencies.
Education, Experience & Certification
Academic and professional qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT or similar field.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in IT or similar field.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in managerial role, and proven experience in related product development and project management.
- English : Required
- Arabic: Preferred
- French: Preferred