Analyze areas of pain/improvement, propose a solution then translate the solution’s business requirements into functional and technical requirements and design (using appropriate tools and models) to ensure the developers are able to translate them into appropriate code and design that exactly meet the internal...
- Perform business analysis, in coordination with IMDT Enterprise Architecture office, during the stages of solution design activities; through clarification, and translation of business requirements into functional and technical requirements and design to ensure the developers are able to translate them into appropriate code and design that exactly meet the internal clients needs, and to ensure that the Product Lead, Solution Architect and Product team members understand clearly the business requirements.
- Understand the current technology landscape and applications architecture and support the product team lead in gathering and prioritizing the technical business requirements for new systems or existing systems as requested and communicated by IsDB’s business complexes, and in developing an initial project plan based those requirements.
- Conduct workshops with the business stakeholders to assess if the current technical capabilities are able to answer the new business expressed requirements and propose to improve/adapt the current implemented solutions or to develop/implement a new system.
- Support solution decision making through information gathering and analyzing appropriate options, including ‘build versus buy’, sourcing for solution design, maintenance and operation, and cost/benefit analysis.
- Identify and resolve, by himself/herself or through collaboration with product teams within the department, technical issues -system configuration/setup, and bugs/enhancements- according to the established procedures and service level agreements (SLAs), in timely manner to ensure consistency of service to the business users.
- Define and analyze change requests and enhancements for applications according to business simple requests and agree with the solution design team on the best approach to address the changes.
- Develop the retirement plan for systems/services based on the usage analysis and the satisfaction rate of the business users through online surveys and forms to keep the best technology fit for the business.
- Perform quality assurance on developments to ensure solutions adhere to IsDB quality requirements and deliver customer requirements, and partner with business units to conduct user acceptance testing and report any issues to the solution delivery teams and helps them in identifying the root cause.
- Participate in the identification of the retirement risks and assessment of the impact on stakeholders and the introduction of potential replacements with guidance of the EA office, to minimize any business interruptions.
- Partners with business units to conduct user acceptance testing and reports any issues to the solution delivery teams and supports identification of the root cause
- Document and maintain user manuals aligned with the applied changes based on the business requirements to describe application functionality and operating procedures to keep track of changes to be used by future changes and developments, and to be used to develop a user manual when needed.
- While analyzing business requirements , suggest re-engineering of any business processes where necessary to achieve an efficient business workflow based on the organization directions
Education, Experience & Certification
Academic and professional qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, IT or similar field.
- 8+ years’ experience in IT environment with specific Business Analyst experience including technical design and business domain basics.
Skills & Necessary Knowledge
- Knowledge of SAP.
- Knowledge in Collaboration Platforms.
- Preferably with Certification in CBAP, QAI, PBA.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Communication skills.
- Attention to details.
- Good and clear writing