To lead the solution design and development activities for specific products and solutions and manage, in a DevOps environment, the IMDT Solution Delivery team members and third-party resources to ensure adherence to agile project methodologies, standards, and architectures, mitigating risks, and maintaining quality throughout...
- Administer the design and development phases for the solution lifecycle, performed by the specialists of a third-party provider/vendor, ensuring the right prioritization of tasks, adherence to a DevOps approach, and agile project methodology, following appropriate design and configuration, to meet the functional and technical requirements.
- Monitor the development using appropriate software development practices to ensure a code that is accurate, complete, well designed, testable, efficient, and adhere to defined functional and technical requirements agreed with the business.
- Lead the design and development of solutions mockups and sample prototypes, including the designs, layouts, fonts, colors, logos, pictures for developed products in collaboration with the business relationship management team, ensuring to the team all needed assets from the business complexes, to meet the business requirements.
- Administer the development of creative concepts and ideas, choose the appropriate style and media to meet the business needs, and improve user experience and adoption of products.
- Closely lead collaboration with delivery teams to define the interaction models between the product and the users in a creative self-explanatory way.
- Lead coordination between in-house/third-party delivery teams and product leads/business analysts related to implementation/coding and help in converting the design prototypes to HTML/CSS or any other needed formats, to understand business and functional requirements related to end-user experience, and ensure clear documentation and communication of user-interface design specifications to developers, to deliver a product conform to the business needs.
- Manage the creation of user-centered designs based on business and functional requirements, user research, market analysis, business stakeholders’ feedback, and usability findings.
- Lead development of guidelines, standards, and user-centered design processes and ensures that they are fully integrated into the user centered product development lifecycle.
- Manage user research and usability testing to help improve the user experience and review and analyze user research and usability reports for use in determining best user interface design solutions.
- Ensure communication of user experience designs to the Product Leads and business relationship management to get buy-in, feedback and negotiate trade-offs through regular meetings and workshops.
- Collaborate with the Deployment lead and Technology Operations team stakeholders to ensure infrastructure, security and service management requirements are understood and delivered.
- Create learning opportunities to the Product team to build and improve their knowledge of emerging technologies/industry trends and ensure its use in the Solution Delivery design and delivery.
Education, Experience & Certification
Academic and professional qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field or related fields
- 8+ years’ experience in solution design and development activities relevant to the Product group, including experience managing internal and third-party team members.
Skills & Necessary Knowledge
- Hands-on experience in user behaviour analysis and usability design
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Knowledge using web/online authoring tools.
- Knowledge in one or moreprograming Languages (PHP, SAP ABAP, .NET, or Java)
- Good communication skills.