We are excited to offer a Finance Manager position for our fast growing company based in Saudi Arabia. We are looking for highly motivated experienced professionals to join our energetic team! Apply now!
- Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role eg. AR, AP, GL, forecasting, budgeting etc.
- Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations.
- Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
- Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
- Experience in supporting direct line manager in building 3 year and 5 year business plans.
- Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting for submission to Leadership Team.
- Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries.
- Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
- Issue project cost reports for review and approval.
- Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up.
- Support CFO in ensuring that intercompany cost allocations are in line with management agreements and transfer pricing policy.
- Establish and maintain systems for cost-sensitivity analysis and early-warning of cost-overruns.
- Work consultatively with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives.
- Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.
- Experience in IKTVA is extremely important.
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives so as to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the Company.
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- ZAKAT and Saudi Laws are highly required to be considered for the job.
- CA, CPA or ACCA qualification minimum.
- Min 3-5 years relevant experience in financial & management accounting particularly in Oil & Gas-Offshore Construction/Marine Industry is preferred.
- Relevant experience in audit and costing is advantageous.
- Excellent strategic planning skills and able to interact with all levels.
- Good MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel.
- Able to work independently and highly meticulous.
- Working experience of 3 years+ in Oracle Net Suite is highly regarded.
- Familiarity in US GAAP and SOX is advantageous.
- Based in Saudi Arabia.
Interested? You can apply via the application button.
Agency calls are not appreciated.