2021 Investment Management Off-cycle Internship (Saudi Arabia)
PLACEMENT AND DURATION
Morgan Stanley Investment Management, together with its investment advisory affiliates, has about $500 billion in assets under management or supervision. With 645 investment professionals worldwide, and 37 offices in 21 countries, Morgan Stanley Investment Management is able to provide in-depth local knowledge and expertise while channeling the strength of our global presence and resources. To support the delivery of tailored, value-added investment solutions to clients our investment teams are organized by capability: Solutions & Multi-Asset, Real Assets, Active Fundamental Equity, Private Credit & Equity, Global Fixed Income, and Global Liquidity. Morgan Stanley Investment Management strives to provide outstanding long-term investment performance, service and a comprehensive suite of investment management solutions to a diverse client base, which includes governments, institutions, corporations and individuals worldwide.
You will receive on-the-job training and benefit from working alongside experienced professionals on a variety of projects.
- Assist in building research database and analysis
- Perform fundamental financial analysis (ratio calculations etc.) on the companies/sectors under the guidance of senior members of the investment team
- Daily morning briefing to the investment team on latest company, market, sector, economy and regulatory announcements/news
- Support overall research and due diligence on the companies
- Assist in coordinating meetings, calls, and conference schedules, preparing company meeting notes
- Help in translation (Arabic/English) of various documents including presentation, board of directors' report etc.
- Generally support the investment team in their day to day work or tasks as required, including the following:
*Salary is competitive with excellent benefits.
QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS/ REQUIREMENTS
•Ability to analyse and interpret complex information quickly and accurately.
• Ability to work independently and also in a team environment
•Ability to communicate complex ideas clearly and succinctly.
•Strong analytical and numerical skills that put you at ease with financial data.
•Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
•Results-driven and able to perform well under pressure and against tight deadlines.
•Educational background in Finance, Accounting, or related fields are preferred.
•Committed to excellence in your work and maintain high professional and ethical standards.
•Fluency in English and Arabic. Confidentiality and Code of Conduct:
- Adheres to all firm's procedures and policies (code of conduct and other applicable rules and polices)
- Ensuring that asset management code of conduct and the rule of law as stipulated by the CMA are adhered to