AVP Fraud Officer - Saudi National
On behalf our client, we are looking for a Saudi National Fraud Officer (AVP) level to join an international bank.
Reporting to Head of Compliance, your main role will be:
Review the existing Fraud Risk Framework with an aim of enhancing the contents in line with SAMA
guidelines and branch operations
- Assist and establish / maintain proactive fraud prevention mechanisms and fraud detection /
investigation processes across the branch
- Identify business areas requiring increased security controls to protect the branch from fraudulent
incidents and assist in developing and implementing of controls to prevent and detect internal and
- Ensure First Line of Defence work effectively for fraud prevention and detection. This should also
include making sure staff, customers and other stakeholders such as key contracting parties are
made aware about fraud and prevention techniques
- Proactively monitor and review any activities, transactions and data suspected for possible internal
and external fraud by utilizing appropriate analytical techniques
If you have between 5-7 years of experience in similar role, please share your CV with us.
*Please only apply if you are Saudi National working in banking sector in Saudi Arabia with relevant experience in Fraud Risk, AML and Financial crime.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA