Assistant Manager – Restructuring Services - Financial Advisory
When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche ME. You'll understand that Deloitte is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has received numerous awards in the last few years which include Best Employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
In an international firm like Deloitte, our strong global presence is complemented by our local reach and market knowledge. A career in Financial Advisory Services with will equip you with a deep understanding of the local and regional business landscape, enabling you to identify opportunities and risks to our clients' businesses. In addition, your breadth of vision will be engaged, as you match our global resources to our clients' advantage. Our FAS practice encompasses a broad range of specializations and services but whose common goal is to offer strategic services to clients throughout every phase of the economic cycle.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most-for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
• Outstanding value to markets and clients
• Commitment to each other
• Strength from cultural diversity
During your tenure as an Assistant Manager in Restructuring Services, you will demonstrate and develop your capabilities in the following areas:
- Selects appropriate methods for collecting and analyzing data, and develops informed recommendations to alleviate business concerns
- Identifies potential impacts of financial and economic crisis on business and articulates the business case for proposed solutions
- Assesses and tracks key performance indicators and perform trend analysis to build sound forecasting
- Understands how assigned areas of responsibility contribute to engagement objectives and desired outcomes
- Outlines a quality assurance plan, specifying the standards, tools, and techniques to define priorities needed to provide high-quality services
- Understands different ways of modeling capital expenditure to different asset classes and any goodwill that arises on acquisition
- Leverages proprietary frameworks, standards, and guidelines to enhance accuracy, quality, and standardization of financial models
- Analyzes business financials and operational metrics, and applies industry benchmarks, to highlight possible drivers of performance or underperformance
- Performs modeling and analysis to support strategic operational and financial improvement initiatives
- Coordinates and communicates different options with client's bankruptcy management team
- Analyzes impact on, and risk to, essential business functions or information systems to identify acceptable recovery time periods and resource requirements
- Engages in portfolio management discussions to fully understand a client's investment needs and construct portfolios to ensure those needs are met
- Meets with investment analysts and researchers to gain a better understanding of market conditions and domestic and global developments that may impact client's account balances or future investments
- Identifies and embraces our purpose and values and puts these into practice in their professional life
- Develops self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador
- Seeks opportunities to challenge self; teams with others across businesses and borders to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results
- Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
- Understands objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns own work to objectives and sets personal priorities
- Bachelor's degree in finance or any related field
- 6 - 7 years of experience in financial advisory, public auditing, or accounting, preferably with Big Audit Firms.
- International accounting qualification is desired: CA, ACCA, or CPA. Preferably CA.
- Knowledge of best practice reporting and International Financial Valuation and Modeling
- Experience in transaction support, valuation, due diligence, financial re-structuring, feasibility studies/projections, IPO's.
- Advanced level of technical proficiency and computer literacy particularly with spreadsheets (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Supervise staff, inspect client financial records, compile and analyze data, prepare detailed audit reports and resolve accounting research issues.
- Fluency in Arabic is a must. Preference will be given to Bilingual candidates (English/Arabic)
- Applicants must be willing to be based full time in KSA
Deloitte in Saudi Arabia was established more than half a century ago and is part of Deloitte & Touche (M.E.). Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL).
Requisition code: ME-172228-JLF