Contractor - Performance Improvement - Program Management, Government and Public Sector
Drawing on its reputation for providing leading Advisory services and deep industry experience across complex programs in the public and private sectors, EY's Program Management practice is offering an exceptional opportunities for you to contract and be a part of a winning team. The opportunity
We are looking to contract the most talented individuals with combined sector and Program Management knowledge. As a Program and Portfolio Management (PPM) Contractor, you will be responsible for managing multiple government and public sector client engagement teams at an executive level in the practice. You will build and maintain valued relationships with external clients and internal peers as a collaborative team player, supporting clients with the successful delivery of their programs and building their business growth. Your key responsibilities
Drawing on your skills and experiences, you will create commercial innovative insights for clients and devise methods and practices to fit operational team and cultural needs. You will review value for money, affordability, benefits realisation, supply chain metrics, value engineering and commercial proposals. You will be involved in complex capital, government or business reform programs spanning the entire lifecycle - from concept and feasibility, through planning, design and policy change; into procurement, commissioning, operational readiness and implementation. Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have experience of
- You will have 'hands on' experience on major capital projects/business change programs, government reform programs or business transformations.
- 5 + years' experience in positions including strategy, project management/engineering, risk management/project controls, commercial, legal or regulatory compliance.
- Excellent communication, presentation and report writing skills.
- Provide guidance and share knowledge with team members and participate in performing procedures, especially focusing on complex, judgemental and/or specialized issues. You will work with the team and client to create plans for achieving engagement objectives.
- Maintain communication with and updating of EY senior management on progress, helping the leadership team to streamline operations.
- A degree qualification in engineering, law, social sciences, economics, science and/or accounting is highly desirable.
- Fluency in Arabic (written and spoken)
Ideally, you'll also have
- Program Management Strategy.
- PMP Certificate
- Program Management transformation.
- Experience using scheduling/cost control project software.
- Risk management/project controls.
- Sound analytical and problem solving ability.
- Operational performance improvement.
- Project managing work streams and leading fieldwork.
What we look for
- Worked in major capital programs in either a government or public sector organisation in the GCC
We're interested in flexible professionals, who are not afraid of challenges and think critically and creatively and who are used to working in a dynamic environment. You will make reasonable assumptions and present thoughts in a structured, well- articulated and unambiguous manner. About EY
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality. Contracting with EY Middle East
To help you plan for contracting with EY MENA we will need to have access to
GCC Nationals: Copies of your Company Registration and Trade license (if applicable)- these will be needed to ensure you can legally work as a contractor
Copies of your passport and national ID card
Expat Contractors: Attested degree certificates - these will be used to help get you access to the locations where you are most likely to be needed.
Copies of your Company Registration and Trade license - these will be needed to ensure you can legally work as a contractor
Copies of your passport including a valid residence visa.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Build your legacy with us. Apply now.