Corporate Finance - Advisory
- £31,000 - £65,000
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Permanent, Full time
- Change Recruitment Group
- 07 Mar 19
Change Recruitment Group are in Partnership with one of their key Global Practice clients in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) who are looking to appoint Corporate Finance Professionals with general Advisory background.
Change Recruitment Group are in Partnership with one of their key Global Practice clients in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) who are looking to appoint Corporate Finance Professionals with general Advisory background. This will be a great opportunity for an Advisory professional who has had some exposure to Corporate Finance and wants to grow his/her career in a supportive, international and collaborative work environment.
About the LOCATION:
Saudi Arabia is the largest free market economy in the Middle East and North Africa holding 25% share of the total Arab GDP. The Kingdom`s geographic location provides easy access to export markets in Europe, Asia and Africa. It has a continuously expanding domestic market (annual population growth of 3.5 percent), which is adding to a vibrant and consuming population with strong buying power.
About the ROLE:
- Managing independent valuation reporting - financial reporting, strategic reviews, valuation reviews using appropriate valuation and stress testing tools
- Analysing of financial models and business information
Working with management with build and maintain client relationships
- Assisting in building budgets
- Reporting and presenting analyses and conclusions including written report
- Participating in the day to day execution of ongoing projects
- Supervising and mentoring junior staff members
- Bachelor's or Master's degree or MBA in Finance or Accounting
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in Audit (with some exposure to Advisory is a MUST).
- Strong expertise in Valuations and Financial Modelling
- Professionally qualified Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), or currently working towards such a qualification
- Fluency in English
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· The position offers good prospects for career progression and development, working with high profile clients, both Firm’s global clients, as well as large local clients.
· ATTRACTIVE expatriate package offered.
· The client exposure and developing market experience will further your career greatly in addition to providing you with a personal experience that may not be replicated elsewhere in the world.
Submit your resume to the following link and email any questions you may have to the following address: email@example.com