Electronic Channels Development Specialist – Brokerage (Saudi Nationals ONLY)
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Permanent, Full time
- Madison Pearl
- 17 Mar 19
Our client is a leading fund manager in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. They are expanding their retail brokerage department and are looking for a E Channels Development specialist to work with them in attaining market share and fine tuning their e channels to better suit cliental. The ideal candidate would be working within a CMA regulated entity focused on developing the electronic channels within the brokerage department.
- Represent the Channels Development unit in the high-level meetings and engagements.
- Keep abreast of trends, practices and tools on trading technologies and client interfaces and channels.
- Partner with the Technology team in the planning, development and enhancements of trading channels and products.
- Coordinate with Client Engagement and Call Center to obtain clients feedback to come up with proposed solutions to enhance our services.
- Implement trading channels strategies including but not limited to platforms, products, client interface and content strategy build, release and client adoption plans.
- 7 years of quality and relevant experience in trading platforms and channels, the shares trading market in Saudi Arabia.
- Bachelors Degree in finance or technology-related fields.
- Experience in trading technologies and platforms
- Will have managed and/or worked on projects to deliver technology and process capabilities for Securities organization, and worked on a full life cycle of systems implementation, from requirements analysis to roll out and production support
Interested candidates please apply to this advertisement directly or send your CV to email@example.com
*ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*