Fluent Arabic Senior Associate and VP, Global Alternative Investments, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
11831 About our client
We are working with a successful multi-asset class investment manager, who are looking to expand their alternatives investment team based in Riyadh. The team has a global remit and flexible investment approach across traditional private equity, growth equity, venture capital and real estate. The firm is well-funded and is sponsored by an international family office. The role is based full-time in Riyadh. What the job involves
This is an exciting opportunity to join a newly created alternatives investments team of an established investment firm. The role will have a global investment mandate and flexible investment approach. The team based in Riyadh.
Who we are looking for
- Involvement in all aspects of the transaction process including sourcing, analysis and execution of investment opportunities across sectors including due diligence, financial modelling, deal structuring and negotiation and creation of all investment committee materials.
- Involvement in fundraising activities for new investment strategies
- Support the monitoring of the performance of portfolio companies and recommend corrective actions
- Experience from a top-tier investment bank in their M&A or leveraged finance teams as well as experience at an investment firm assessing investment opportunities. This could be at a private equity or growth equity firm, pension fund or sovereign wealth fund
- You should have a degree from a top-tier university, as well as the CFA and/or MBA
- Fluent in Arabic
- Access to an existing network across the MENA region
- Experience in fundraising is not necessary, but would be preferred
- Strong analytical and financial modelling skills as well as strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to be based in Riyadh full-time