Institutional Sales Director, Asset management (Crypto products and Services).
HAYVN is a digital asset focused Financial Institution delivering:
- Sales & Trading,
- Asset Management, and
- Payment services
With a successful Series-A raise closed, multi-Jurisdictional regulation and an 18-month track record of strong revenue growth. HAYVN is now looking for a Director, Client Coverage to cover institutional, family office and corporate clients in UK and European markets.
We are looking for a candidate to originate new client relationships and maintain and grow existing ones. The candidate must have experience in selling high risk high value products (e.g. Equity Sales, Derivatives, Private Equity, Venture Capital) to an institutional client base. The candidate already has existing relationships in the market and can build and manage a regional business for the region. Competitive remuneration package: combination of cash, bonus and valuable equity will be available to the successful candidate. A solid knowledge of the crypto ecosystem is a preference but not a prerequisite.
- You will be responsible for introducing traditional investors to the digital asset ecosystem;
- You will work together with Research, the business heads and senior management to deliver traditional investors into HAYVN’s products and services;
- You bring deep relationships, create and foster new relationships, build a pipeline quickly and begin executing on that pipeline to deliver the firm to the investor base in order to succeed amongst Sales and Trading, Custody and Asset Management;
- Establish and maintain senior-level relationships at top clients by providing differentiated market perspective and gaining the trust of key decision makers by delivering tangible value to our clients;
- Be fluent and navigate in the HAYVN product array effectively among a broad range of clients (asset managers, insurance accounts, pension funds, banks, sovereign wealth funds, corporations, hedge funds etc.)
- At least Director level experience in an investment bank environment, a leading international commercial bank, a tier 1 Consulting firm, or on the buy-side;
- Results driven leader with strong business acumen and ability to work well under pressure to deliver results;
- A track record of having delivered the institutional, family office or corporate level AuM trading activity and connectivity for their existing organisations.