APAC Business Support Manager
We have partnered with a leading Private Equity firm that is looking to set up a team in their Saudi Arabia office. The position will be based in Ridyah, KSA, with full integration into the regional deal-making effort, and involves international collaboration with the deal teams in other locations as well as the wide network of Senior Advisors in their global offices.
The opportunity is all about:
- Key focus on the overall strategic direction of the firm – Devise and lead overall global investment strategy with other partners and serve on investment committee in growth capital transactions in the consumer arena.
- Oversee origination, structuring, execution, and management of the firm’s various investments/businesses, including full direct investment process, leading the team in sourcing, evaluating, executing, managing transactions, and communicating with co-investors.
- Provide necessary advisory work and spearhead fundraising activities across KSA and overall MENA market with key client groups such as sovereign wealth funds, pension funds and other private equity firms.
- Play an active role in portfolio companies at a strategic, commercial, and operational level.
- Devise and ensure best practices for business improvement plans, guide management in execution, and evaluate performance.
- Partner with any external lawyers and internal counsels for both fund formation and investment structuring.
Skills & Competencies required:
- Master’s degree in business, finance or other relevant programs associated with the field of Consumer Brands
- Minimum of 8 years of investment or related experience (investment banking, private equity, or corporate M&A), with deep sector knowledge in consumer growth investments, experience being a plus.
- Possess an extensive contact base with local SWFs and pension funds
- Good interpersonal and time management skills
- Possess proficient oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with the KSA market and prior exposure to other PE firms would be highly valued
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply for this exciting opportunity! Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.