Stakeholder Management, Transformation Office, Global Investor, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
11976 About our client
We are working with a sovereign wealth fund which is looking for an expert in transformation / designing and implementing balanced scorecard KPIs frameworks, to join its transformation management office. What the job involves
Who we are looking for
- Facilitate and maintain engagement with PIF stakeholders relevant to the operating partners department.
- Work with planning and operation, strategy & planning for annual budgeting process.
- Provide support for operating partners on inbound requests (e.g., P&O, risk, finance, shared services).
- Develop a communication plan for all key stakeholders and ensure efficiency of interactions and alignment of business opportunities.
- Coordinate reporting activities across different teams, ensure sign-off and compliance with plans, promoting collaborations
- Monitor and create logs on the status of all meetings and any other relevant engagement between operating partners and the investment department
- Develop an implementation plan of engagement with different stakeholders based on current operating model.
- Activate transformation management office's business plans initiatives and ensure completion and execution of the deliverables and milestones.
- Ensure proactively that transformation management office stakeholder activities cover and support the wider investment division
- Close and continuous alignment with operating partners new companies team to ensure all new companies shared services requirements are resolved.
- Work with planning and operation Team on business plan initiatives development, Risk topics, IT supporting technologies and solutions.
- Represent operating partners in engaging with control and strategic functions, in alignment with other operating partners sections as needed.
- Experience in a leading account management and/or business development role in government or a top-tier financial advisory/investment firm pr similar
- Experience in the planning and developing process
- Experience with HR, contracting and procurement financial services
- Managerial and stakeholder relationship management is preferable
- Degree from a top-tier university in economics, finance, engineering, business management or similar
- Willingness to be based full-time in Riyadh