- Permanent, Full time
- State Street
AIS Fund Administration Officer
We are seeking an experienced Officer to join our Investment Controller Group within the Alternative Investment Solutions (AIS) team in Singapore. This is an opportunity to join a global leader organization in financial services providing services to some of the world's most sophisticated institutions.
- Manage cash transactions between the fund and its subsidiaries; including scheduling, preparation and review of wire instructions, corporate & legal documentation and record keeping the transaction
- Manage liquidity of the fund's subsidiaries coordinating expense payments and working capital needs
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual investment/portfolio management reports for clients
- Coordinate the bank account opening process
- Coordinate the internal KYC onboarding process
- Manage communication with the clients and other investment professionals, delivering quality service by ensuring deliverables are met and exceeding expectation
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in Treasury, Accounting or Client Services
- Experience in the real estate alternative asset industry is preferred.
- Fluent in English. Mandarin/Korean/Japanese language skill is a plus
- Advanced knowledge in MS Excel
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High integrity with attention to detail
- Strong organization skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Flexibility to "think outside the box" and embrace different work methodologies.
- Team player with a proactive and positive approach to your work
- Willing to take up challenges in new areas