AVP, Sales Performance Reporting, Consumer Banking
- Competitive Benefits
- Permanent, Full time
- Profile Search & Selection Singapore , EA Licence No: 16S8069
- 15 Mar 19
A leading consumer bank is looking for an AVP, Sales Performance Reporting to be based in Singapore.
Reporting to the Head of the function, this role will be a key role in driving the performance of the business through insightful analysis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with various counterparts in the design of various sales KPI scorecards and incentive schemes
- Monitor and administer the incentive payment cycle
- Manage the incentive budget
- Develop sales analytics capability
- Support system conversions, upgrades and enhancements
Key requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accountancy, Economics or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' relevant technical experience
- Broad understanding of consumer and wealth management business dynamics
- Strong communication skills and business partnering experience
- Proficiency with SQL, Excel and Access for data analysis
Please note that Singaporeans/PRs are considered at this point of time.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.