AVP / Senior Associate, Business Analytics Analyst (Financial Planning), Consumer Banking Group
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Job Purpose
Drive customer acquisition and engagement across DBS products through effective use of analytics resulting in portfolio growth and increased market share. Key Accountabilities
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive product business strategy by providing recommendation through data analytics
- Deliver timely and accurate analysis/modelling, insights as 2in1 box with products to achieve business outcome
- Partner with external vendors to execute A/B testing, gather test results, and provide recommendations
- As 2in1 box analytics partner, applying data driven operation model to identify customers' need, business opportunities, and deliver analytical insight to achieve business outcome.
- Work closely with products, technology and stakeholders to understand the analytic requirements, leverage on internal and external available data to drive data-driven operations
- We are looking for someone who can apply scientific thinking to solve business problem using analytics and data, leveraging on modern machine learning techniques.
- The Analyst will interact with stakeholders own and deliver solutions for the business. He/She must be able to understand the business problem and translate that into analytical problem and solve it with analytic and data, using but not limited to machine learning and statistical modelling.
- This person must be an effective problem solver, with excellent quantitative techniques and good communication / interpersonal skills.
- The ideal candidate should have a post-graduate degree in a quantitative subject with substantial hands-on machine learning or statistical modelling experience, with at least 3 years of work experience solving business problems using machine, datamining or statistical modelling, preferred in financial industry.
- Phd. Or Master's Degree in computer science, statistics, applied mathematics, decision science, or equivalent quantitative fields preferred.
- To apply scientific thinking to solve business problem using analytics and data
- Expert in machine learning, data mining and data engineering.
- Demonstrated experience on analytic experience with large amount of data, have develop and implemented models for industry with demonstrable impact and proven tracks records
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Deep experience in using statistcs/analytics software/tools/platforms, like R/Python/SAS/Hadoop/SQL, etc).
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.