AVP / Snr Assoc, Application Support Lead (API Management), Institutional Banking Group Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Responsible for the application availability, enhancements and overall end-to-end connectivity i.e. overall quality, stability and performance of the system.
- Transform requirements into Operations and blueprint for the solution rollout.
- Work closely with the development & re-platform team on the Operational requirement.
- Ensure minimal technical debt and best of breed technology is used.
- Day to Day interaction with Interfacing system on their connectivity & resiliency.
- Chairing Service communication flow to ensure that the solution architecture aligns with the roadmaps established by the enterprise architecture, and that it adheres to the enterprise architecture principles. Act as the bridge between Enterprise / Application Architecture and Delivery.
- Regular health-check and capacity assessment of Production environment from BAU growth perspective and incoming project volume.
- Consistent Change reviews for the enhancements and new projects
- Participate in defining the interaction between application packages, databases, and middleware systems in terms of functional coverage.
- 8 years of related work experience in Services Integration & API Layer
- End-to-End Enterprise Application understanding, including Enterprise Services, Middleware technologies e.g. Tibco, Middleware MQ, EMS, Mainframe technologies, Databases, Data Warehouses, and Core Banking solutions.
- Experienced in Horizontal scaling setup and segregation of Integration component to ensure no impact or less impact.
- Expertise in Incident management, Reports & Tickets handling
- API exposure on Internal and External connectivity to Services layer.
- Expertise on MQ, HTTPS, Database, C:D, TWS connectivity to Service layer.
- Good relevant understanding of Enterprise Integration and Messaging Patterns, SOA Governance practices.
- Strong communication skills including engaging senior management on strategic plans, leading project steering committees and status updates on tickets and incidents.
- Experienced in Agile methodology.
- Excellent organizational, vendor management, negotiation, and prioritization skills.
- Proactive and able to work under pressure, strong problem-solving skills and positive "can do" attitude.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.