Access Control Administrator, Front Office Support Services (1 Year Contract)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Access Control Administrator
in our Front Office Support Services (FOSS) Department! ! General Description
The primary responsibility of the Access Control Administrator is managing the day-to-day provisioning and control of administration for user IDs; analyse access request and liaise with IT Custodian for non-standard access request; coordinate with Project Team and IT Application custodian for ID access control requirements. Main Duties
- Perform day to day operations of the access management activities and to ensure that the activities are compliant with the relevant policies, standards and procedures.
- Analyse access request and liaise with IT Application Custodian for non-standard access request then perform monitoring to ensure that it will be completed within the SLA.
- Work with the Project Team and IT Application custodians with regards to ID access control requirements for any enhancements or new applications that will be handed over to ACG for ID administration.
- Conduct user acceptance testing (UAT) and/or review needed for the takeover of access administration of new applications/enhancements.
- Work with the application custodians to ensure user administration guide contains the relevant detail and clarity for each managed application.
- Perform effective and efficient validation to ensure controls are adequately met.
- Possess clear and concise understanding of user access matrix to facilitate user functions and roles.
- Ensure timely provision of services to users.
- Manage users inquiries and issues; respond promptly and provide appropriate solutions and follow up to ensure resolution
- Perform System Access Reviews (SAR)
- Minimum of 1-2 years working experience in ID administration role.
- Familiar with User ID administration for operating systems (Windows) and Applications.
- Working knowledge of user access and security control methodologies and concepts.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet established deadlines.
- Knowledge on information security, process and operations would be an advantage.
- Working knowledge on users/customer support; proven customer support experience is an advantage.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of personality