Seeking for an Accountant/Senior Accountant- Full sets and consolidation for their Accounting team.
This organization is made up of strong leadership and bright individuals. With their exciting growth plans, this company seeks to take their firm to the next level. Currently, they seek for an Accountant/Senior Accountant- Full sets and consolidation for their Accounting team.
- Perform full sets of accounts (Statutory Accounting/Financial reporting)
- Analyze the monthly variances
- Month end closing
- Ensure reporting of the consolidation of group’s results (Consolidation Accounting)
- Liaise with auditors and IRAS etc.
- Work with other stakeholders (Middle Office, Treasury, Operations and Traders etc.)
- Any other adhoc duties (IT system projects etc.)
- Degree in Accountancy/Accounting/Commerce or ACCA or any other relevant education
- Minimum 3 years of Accounting experience (With Full sets and Consolidation Accounting experience)
- Meticulous, diligent, proactive, analytical and a team player
If you will like to explore this opportunity, please email your resume in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your interest and will contact shortlisted candidates for more detailed discussion.
For more job openings, please visit our website at https://resolutehunter.com/opportunities/
EA Licence 18C9105
EA Reg R1105305