Assistant VP, Business Development Manager Mid-Market, Cards and Payments
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
Assistant VP, Business Development Manager Mid-Market, Cards and PaymentsAbout UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.
The candidate is required to explore business development strategies to acquire new corporate clients for the Commercial & Corporate Banking clientele segment, by cross-selling our commercial credit payment solutions. The candidate is also required to manage an existing portfolio of newly onboarded clients, oversee the solution implementations and drive utilization of the credit solutions.
- Establish, drive and cross sell all business development partnership initiatives into the Commercial & Corporate Banking segment.
- Collaborate with both internal and external partners to drive all corporate related activities such as travel & entertainment and commodities spend on Cards.
- Self-discipline individual must be able to articulate the commercial payment solutions to the potential clientele and follow through the entire sales to implementation process.
- Effective management of a strong sales pipeline; timely and accurate sales tracking.
- Accountability for individual sales target.
- Observe and adhere to organization regulatory compliance policies.
- Minimum 3 years sales experience, preferably in the Commercial Cards or Commercial / Corporate Bank segment
- Possess strong integrity and highly self-driven to deliver excellent result
- Passion for payment products, especially in the banking and fin-tech space
- Strong team player who can excel in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Excellent command of English, in both verbal and writing
- High proficiency in Microsoft applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.