Our client is a MNC in the automotive industry and they are looking for a highly motivated person to join their Treasury team. The role will be responsible in promoting and executing improvement initiatives to the various stakeholders of the group companies.
- Oversee Group treasury function across the holding company and subsidiaries in multiple region
- Design and maintain treasury policy that adequately control treasury activities and supporting the smooth running of the daily operations for the Group and its companies
- Review and recommend efficient bank account management within the Group
- General treasury advisor to group companies in debt financing, cash pooling, hedging operation etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting and / or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of Treasury experience in MNC environment
- Strong Technical knowledge around trading platforms and products, corporate hedging, bank account management, cash management, financing etc.
- Good communication skills
- Experience with Bloomberg, Treasury Management System is an added advantage
If you are interested in the role, please email your updated resume with your availability and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, thank you.
JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence Number: 90C3026
Personnel Registration Number: R1328039
Aw Hui Na