Asia IT & Operations Department - System Development
Overview of Division/Department
Our System Development (SDD), a member of the Asia IT & Operations Department,, is responsible for the overall planning of the Bank's system development programme. We manage the development and installation of systems, as well as training, for in-house users and other branches. Company Profile
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore. Job Responsibilities Your key roles & responsibilities include:
Job Requirements What you should have:
- Responsible to develop programs accurately in the established standard way with quality.
- Assist leaders and managers in the management in running of the System Development Department for the bank.
- Responsible for producing documents and programs of projects undertaken to be submitted to management and Head Office for approval.
- Regular reporting on status of development activities of project undertaken.
- Responsible for support and trouble-shooting in application systems of the bank.
- Responsible to act as a backup for the staffs in the team and take up & perform ad-hoc assignment assigned by the team and section head.
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"
- Degree in Information Technology.
- At least 4 years of experience in system development.
- System development experience in VB.Net(or Java, C#), Oracle on a Windows basis.
- In depth knowledge of .Net and Web architecture are necessary. Relevant certifications will be advantageous.
- Banking Domain knowledge is advantageous