BFS Product Partnership Lead - APAC
J ob Description:
Cognizant is looking for a passionate and energetic business development/ partnership professional with a background in managing strategic partnership with Banking Product partners especially in the area of Capital Markets / Corporate / Wholesale Banking.
This is a lead role across BFS APAC. The APAC BU has a taken a Strategic Growth Objective (SGO) of delivering an industry and company leading growth in a 3 year horizon. The proposed position plays a very critical role in enabling the SGO. The role will be responsible for further augmenting BFS Thought Leadership within the Partnership Eco-System.
The successful candidate will own the regional go-to-market relationships with a select group of Banking Product partners within APAC region. Responsibilities will include; developing and executing a regional partnership strategy, cultivating and growing local relationships, orchestrating go-to-market programs with regional/local practice leaders and account teams, and field/channel engagement. Responsibilities:
- He or she will be responsible for establishing and driving strategic relationships with key product partners, to significantly enhance mind share and market share for Cognizant in the BFS segment. They will lead cross functional activities to develop, market and sell differentiated solutions with strategic partners. The person is also responsible for driving and supporting the complex business solution with a very good knowledge of BFS Domain.
- Develop and successfully execute a partnership plan for APAC with inputs from the BFS leadership, APAC head, and regional practice leaders. This plan will:
- Identify top priority global partnerships for the region and strategic local partners
- Identify revenue targets for partner-supported revenue and partner's license revenue targets
- Define regional joint go-to-market programs with the top priority partners
- Define joint account planning targets for pro-active business development
- Identify regional training/certification targets
- Align regional/local partnering programs to global partnership plans
- Collaborate closely with Cognizant's regional leadership (sales, account management, horizontal practices, marketing), to orchestrate successful of joint go-to-market programs and joint account planning exercises.
- Work closely with the BFS Global Partnership managers to provide ongoing feedback on regional/local market opportunities and challenges; support global Partnership plans through high-impact programs.
- Create connections between regional and local sales/account/practice leaders and our partners' field sales and alliance teams.
- Develop a deep understanding of the partner products, strategies, customer value, and go-to-market approaches
- Support regional/local partner reselling programs
- 15+ years of relevant industry experience, with 7-10 years of experience in sales, partnership management, strategic deal teams, with a track record of exceeding revenue goals and driving successful programs
- Strong domain expertise in Banking Industry especially in the area of capital markets, corporate Banking, Wholesale banking
- Having knowhow of reputed Banking Products in Capital markets / Corporate Banking / Wholesale Banking is an added advantage
- Extensive experience with partnership negotiations and technical acumen to define the joint strategy for go-to-market programs
- Strong business acumen, and leadership skills
- Team player with strong drive and willing to take a leadership role in driving initiatives, working effectively across organizations, and creating unique approaches to developing new revenue opportunities
- MBA is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.