- Contract, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Bank Officer (BO), Account Services (6 Months Contract)
Bank Officer (BO), Account Services (6 Months Contract)A. Job Purpose To handle daily processing/data input of customer requests on timely and accurate basis. B. Core Functions & Responsibilities As a Maker
- Process/perform data entry for all verified requests on timely and accurate basis.
- Check and ensure all input performed by the Maker are accurate on the same day via online system check/online system approval.
- Escalate exception cases to Team Lead promptly
- Attend to enquiries on processing status of customer request/any issues pertaining to the request handling
- Observe and comply with documented policies/procedures and regulatory requirements (e.g. Banking Secrecy, Anti-Money Laundering etc)
- Perform any ad-hoc assignments given by the Line Supervisor/Team Lead/Head of Department.
- Contribute and provide feedback to Line Supervisor/Team Lead on process related issues and give suggestion for improvement
Error Rate - Achieve zero human error and operating losses
Customer Service - Zero customer complaints
Fully conversant with process/ SLAs/ regulatory requirements
Risk - Attend to all irregularities/complaints highlighted in the daily requests received and ensure appropriate actions are taken to minimize the impact
- Support team lead in achieving their KPI requirement and achieve good audit rating / MCOR
Preferred skillset Technical - Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), VBA
Personal - Independent and keen to learn
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills
- Ability to work as a team and multi-task