The client is a well-established Japanese Bank with a global presence. Our client is looking out highly qualified self-motivated Bank Operations Assistant
- Provide administrative supports to front officers including but not limited to conducting KYC/ CDD, preparing loan documents and various reports.
- Prepare, review and check draft facility agreements of bilateral and syndicated loans together with front officers and the internal legal counsel so that loan transactions can be executed.
- Assist in preparing necessary loan documents for execution and communicate with customers in relation to loan documentation.
- Liaise and handle the correspondences and requests from both internal and external parties.
- Maintain customer information and other credit related information in the various internal systems.
- Assist to make credit reviews about customers with front officers.
- Prepare correspondences and arrange appointments; when requested from time to time.
- Maintain customer lists, contact records and mailing lists.
- Conduct information search through various information vendors other information sources.
- Take care of general affairs matters including but not limited to arranging business trip not only for front officers but also for visitors from other divisions and branches and handling documents.
- Minimum 3 year of experience within Private Banking/ Investment Banking/ Financial Institution
- Good understanding of the Banking sector and functional level knowledge of banking policies or regulations
- Excellent Team player with strong written & communication skills
- Self-starter and self-motivated to work in an ambiguous environment and ensure tasks assigned are followed through to completion
For interested applicants, please apply online or send your resume in WORD format to email@example.com
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
JAC Recruitment Pte Ltd • EA License No. 90C3026 • EA Registration No. R1872520 ( Lum Yu Ru )