- 60K - 90K P.A
- Permanent, Full time
- Capgemini Financial Services
- 19 May 19
As part of our IT development activities for our clients, and within our Delivery Center Run Services, the Senior Business Analyst is responsible of ensuring a good quality of service by supervising and making regular follow-up with Junior Business Analyst.
~~Analysis, development and evaluation activities:
- Ensure a good quality of service by supervising and making regular follow-up with Junior Business Analyst.
- Conduct gap analysis on various functional banking domains, projects sizing, cost estimation and needs definition.
- Understand business requirements and translate them into functional specifications.
- Support IT in writing detailed specifications and contribute by providing workload estimates.
- Contribute in project realization and support clients throughout projects phases (testing, presentations…)
- Configure the core banking system according to specifications and perform project acceptante testing.
- Support the Project Manager to deliver the project plan and ensure deliveries are done on-time and on-budget.
Communication, contact, support activities:
- Produce and mainten settings documentation and product functional documentation.
- Support business in running User Acceptance Tests.
- Analyze incidents during pre and post implementation phases and support in defect correction.
- Use your functional knowledges to propose long term solution.
- Provide 2nd level support to business users.
- Interact with other Business Analyst for transversal projects.
~~5. PROFESSIONAL SKILLS (hard skills)
- Solid knowledge of Private Banking and banking processes
- Project management knowledge
- Aptitude for team management
- Business analysis expertise
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) awareness
- Usual desktop and presentation tools
6. TRANSVERSAL SKILLS (soft skills)
- Strong ability to analyze and solve problems
- Strong appetite for nonstop learning
- Good communication, writing and synthesis skills
- Polyvalence, flexibility and resistance to stress
- Dynamic, proactive, sense of initiative, autonomous
- Rigor and precision
- Oral ease
- Interpersonal skills (interaction with clients and internal ecosystem)
- Adaptability in an ecosystem of various profiles