Business Analyst, Corporate (Cash Management/Payments), Group Operations & Technology
• To be able to effectively and efficiently engage business to capture/discuss requirement
• To be able to elicit requirements from business to ensure completeness and no ambiguity
• Ensure harmony and compatibility of proposed solution with existing systems
• Play a consultant role to business to come out with multiple options for solutions and initiatives
• Coordinate internal/business review and get business signoff for the project cost, plan and various specifications.
• Be the bridge between Business and Technology team during solution and all phases of SDLC and/or Agile/SCRUM sprints/delivery.
• Have access to market intelligence and is aware of regulatory requirements and trends of Cash Management and Payment Services
• At least 5 years of relevant business analysis experience in financial services environment, preferably in area of cash management/high/low value and real time payments, liquidity management and virtual account management.
• Possess end to end business knowledge of Payments all the way from customer initiation via channels to back end fulfilment and settlement
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to assimilate information quickly and gain consensus from multiple stakeholders when required
• Good oral and written communication skills, including documentation and presentation skills
• Comfortable communicating across business divisions and levels of seniority
• Strong team player with the ability to take ownership and deliver independently
• Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines and/or multiple projects
• Strong interpersonal skills required to liaise with other subject matter experts to problem solving issues or generating ideas
• Experience and ability to work in a culturally diverse and geographically distributed team
• Experience in negotiation and conflict resolution
• Possess initiative, drive and excellent attention to detail
• Good cross product knowledge
• Understanding of technology and development lifecycle - experience in both SDLC & Agile/SCRUM delivery
• Experience in tools such as Visio, Powerpoint, Excel, SQL
• Familiar with object-oriented architectural concepts
• Familiar with JAVA and Oracle